English wool sports jacket "A-4 Outdoor Officer
"ORBIUM" - "Inheritance through change".
Inspired by the Latin word "Oebium", meaning circulation, rotation and orbit, Japanese designer Kentaro Nakagomi san, already pioneer of the already legendary collection Coherénce, has now launched the label ORBIUM.
Kentaro is a jazz enthusiast, as well as a lover of surrealism and nouvelle vague cinema. With these inspirations, he has created ORBIUM, a collection made for today with its love of the past and modern technology. ORBIUM is designed in Japan and manufactured in Italy. This creates an incredibly high level of craftsmanship that is hard to find in standard ready-to-wear clothing.
Contemporary tailoring meets time-honored fabrics like seersucker, linen and English wool cloth.
Here, the "A-4 Tropical Officer" model in an English Shetland tweed. An unlined jacket with a roll-up mandarin collar. Inspired by officer jackets of the early 20th century. A jacket with high comfort, which today proves to be a wonderful companion in urban life, as well as a perfect travel jacket.
A meeting of time-honored traditional fabrics and modern tailoring.
ORBIUM's cuts have a somewhat generous fit and should be worn the same way.
- Material: 100% wool - Shetland Tweed
- Color: Dark Brown, Olive, Khaki - Mixed Colors
- Pattern: Herringbone Pattern
- Rollable stand-up collar "Mandarin" with Orbium "Lapel Loop
- 4 button "Uniform Style
- 2 patch pockets with buttoned flap
- 1 patch breast pocket "Top Chest
- 1 patch breast pocket with buttoned flap
- Pleated back "Belt Cut
- 2 inside pockets
- Unlined - Orbium "House-Stripe" lining details
- Polished horn buttons
- Sleeve length with fold-over slit "Cuff Sleeve
100% Made in Italy for Orbium - Japan!