Shooting vest "Hatari chips" made of wool and cotton
A jacket with a royal history.
The first Teba jacket was made in London's Savile Row, as a hunting jacket, for King Alfonso XIII of Spain. The King gave this jacket to his friend and hunting partner, the Count of Teba, who thus became the namesake of this jacket. The Teba jacket was born!
The Teba jacket is a cross between a jacket and an overshirt. Its unlined shirt construction gives it a casual look, but its sartorial background gives it a formal influence.
Justo Gimeno has made the Teba jacket an icon of the Spanish wardrobe today, and continues to interpret many jackets and coats with a historical background.
Here the shooting vest "Chips", reminiscent of the stylish safari outfits from the legendary film "Hatari" by Howard Hawks. An unsurpassed style - not only for the safari.
SPECIAL FOR MJ - The Hatari - Edition
- Shooting vest "Chips" - Reversible
- Material-Outer: 100% Wool - "Homespun Shetland" Abraham Moon
- Color: Olive - Multicolor
- Material-inside: 100% Cotton - "Cotton Twill" Brisbane Moss
- Color: Khaki
- Wearable on both sides
- 3 button
- Shoulder saddle made of light loden
- 2 bellows patch pockets with piped entry
- 2 large patch bellows pockets
- Inside: 4 patch pockets with pleat and buttoned flap
- Side waist adjusters
- 2 side slits
- Sleeves with buttoned cuff
- Horn buttons
SIZES - M=EU48, L=EU50, XL=EU52, XXL=EU54, 3XL=EU56
Made in Zaragoza - Spain!