Settefili x MJ: knitted vest "Gilet Maglia Sartoriale" in wool and cashmere
The small knitting factory Settefili from Ferrara is a specialist in modern knitwear. Owner Michele Pagliero is a master in composing the finest yarns, colors and creative models. In Japan already a great success and now also with us.
Here is a knitted vest in sartorial style made of Lambswool & Cashmere, which in its modern fit will become a wonderful building block of your autumnal outfit. Under a corduroy jacket or a sports jacket - always a great companion for your individual casual look!
Settefili exclusive x MJ
- MJ Exclusive
- Model: Knitted vest" Gilet Maglia Sartoriale
- Material: 70% wool, 30% cashmere - Lambswool & Cashmere
- Knitting pattern: front smooth knitted - back ribbed
- Back strap adjustable
- Color: Olive green melange
- Two-row "Due Petto
- 2 knitted pockets
- Fine ribbed cuffs and front with rolled finish
- mother-of-pearl buttons "Madre Perla
SIZES - S=EU48, M=EU50, L=EU52, XL=54, XXL=EU56
100% Made in Ferrara - Italy!