Overshirt "Italo Western" made of finest goatskin - handmade
Alfredo Rifugio is known as the king of handmade leather jackets. Many years of experience with scissors, needles and thimbles promoted him to the Olympus of leather manufactures. Finely selected qualities in goat suede, deerskin or winter grown lambskin are the material from which dreams come true in this tailor shop for leather goods. And Sartoria per la Pelle!
Here a shirt in western style, made of the finest Sicilian goat suede. Worn open a wonderful jacket replacement or combined with a t-shirt, worn as a generous shirt. The very soft feel and light weight, make this shirt jacket a perfect companion for the warm season.
Perfectly combined with a T-shirt by Fedeli or Wild Donkey and a 5-pocket denim or chino by Rota.
- Shirt jacket "Italo Western
- Material: Suede - Sicilian goat suede "Scamoscio Siciliana".
- Color: Sand - Sabbia
- 2 patch pockets with buttoned flap
- Sleeve end with 2 buttoned cuffs
- Neapolitan shirt shoulder "Spalla Camicia
- Push buttons with horn inlet
SIZES - S=48, M=50, L=52, XL=54, XXL=56
Handmade in Naples!