Specials X MJ
Lavenham x MJ: quilted jacket "Archive Raydon" in diamond quilting
The quilted jacket "Archive-Raydon" is the icon in the Lavenham collection and looks back on 50 years of tradition!
A modernized form of the classic warm-up jackets of equestrian sports. An ideal transitional jacket that can be worn perfectly over vests and all knits, or as a great everyday jacket over a jacket or suit.
Lavenster fabric, exclusively crafted by Lavenham, insulates and resists moisture. The lining and exterior provide double the warmth, and the quilted chambers are filled with recycled polyester batting to trap heat.
The "Archive Raydon" model was created as a limited edition replica of the early Lavenham riding jackets.
- Quilted jacket "Archive-Raydon
- Material: 100% Nylon - Lavenham Heritage
- Color: Bottle Green - Bottle Green
- 2 inch diamond quilting
- Filling: Polyester batting - 65% receycled fibers
- Collar, pocket edges and slits trimmed with cotton cord
- Cuffs with knit cuffs
- 2 outside patch pockets
- 1 inside pocket
- 2 side slits
- Front with enameled snaps - Cover with Lavenham logo
- Vintage Lavenham branding
SIZES - M=UK38, L=UK40, XL=UK42, XXL=UK44
100% Made in England!