Coat "Capodimonte" from Scottish lambswool and cashmere - pure handwork
This single-breasted coat from the house of Attolini signifies true luxury.
Handmade from Scottish babylambswool and cashmere, this coat gives its owner a subtly elegant appearance. A coat that will perfectly accompany you through the cold season. You will appreciate the warming quality, as well as the wearing comfort.
Fine details such as the patch pockets with flap and the double hand edge, as well as the back strap "Martingalla" underline this sartorial craftsmanship and Neapolitan origin.
- Coat "Capodimonte
- Material: 95% Lambswool, 5% Cashmere - Struttura Cavalleria
- Single breasted with open button placket
- Rolling 3-button
- Tucked shirt shoulder "Spalla Camicia
- Half lined - Silk lining dark blue
- Two patch pockets with flap
- Double hand edge "Doppia Impuntura
- Buttoned back strap "Martingalla
- Center slit
- Brown horn buttons
SIZES - 48=49, 50=51, 52=53, 54=54
Hand sewn in Naples!