Specials X MJ
Nigel Cabourn x MJ: Down parka "Iconic Everest" in Ventile cotton
Nigel Cabourn doesn't really have anything to do with fashion and isn't influenced by trends. He has a long-standing passion for vintage clothing, fabrics and details and has a vintage archive of more than 4,000 garments. Among them are many pieces of military origin and a trove of explorers' clothing gathered from all parts of the world.
Here is Nigel's iconic Everest Parka, first introduced in 2003 in his limited edition collection "The Ascent of Cabourn". This parka was inspired by Sir Edmund Hillary's first ascent of Mount Everest and the clothing he and his team wore on that expedition.
This classic and highly desirable garment was made in England using the British produced material "Ventile®".
Pair this down parka expertly with your sartorial sports jacket and a turtleneck sweater, as well as a pair of winter chinos from Rota. A perfect sign of your personal style and skillful approach to authentic casual wear.
Perfect for the cold winter day in the city, as for your trip to winter sports.
- Mod.: Iconic Everest Parka
- Material: 100% Cotton, Ventile® L34 Shell
- Water-Repellent Effect
- Filling: 100% Goose Down - Ethically Sourced
- Color: Navy - Dark blue
- Inside olive green
- Hood lambskin lining with fur trim "Coyote Fur Trim
- Removable fur trim
- Wind deflector lockable with wooden toggle
- Leather details
- 5 button placket and concealed 2 way zip
- 2 outside pockets "Storm Pockets" buttoned with side entry
- 2 inside pockets with zip
- Waist adjustable with cotton canvas drawstring
- Waxed drawstrings
- Horn buttons
SIZES - M=EU50, L=EU52, XL=EU54, XXL=EU56
100% Made in GB!