Specials X MJ
Ebbets Field Flannels x MJ: "San Francisco Seals 1940" Wool Flannel Baseball Cap
Ebbets Field Flannels - Seattle, WA focuses on making authentic baseball gear from the mid-20th century. Specifically, original caps, perfectly crafted with all the details to match your original examples.
The "San Francisco Seals 1940" baseball cap is an item reproduced by Ebbets Field Flannels from the original 1940 cap, and the "Seals" motif is part of a special rarity.
This cap is a wonderfully universal companion that will complement your casual style perfectly and cool.
- Vintage Base Cap "San Francisco Seals 1940"
- League: Pacific Coast League
- Material: Pure wool - wool flannel
- Color: Dark blue - Navy
- Motif: Seal "Seal" made of orange felt
- Shield lined with green satin
- Cotton sweatband
- Adjustable - Leather strap with metal buckle
- One Size Fits All
100% Made in USA!