See Naples and die?
„Vedi Napoli e poi muori.“ - Italian idiom
What could be better than to spend a week at the foot of the Vesuvius in magical Naples? It is not for nothing that the Italians think of Naples as a fallen piece of heaven on earth!
Many will ask questions about what the phrase "See Naples and die" is actually about? We can assure you, it is only an Italian pun. This pun can be found in the word "Muori" to which means the verb "to die" on the one hand, but also an enchanting small town near Naples on the other hand.
You see, your worries are entirely unfounded and a parallel to "In Bruges" is therefore not given - great movie by the way!
„The best things in life are simple“ - that is also how the trips by Michael Jondral to Naples started.
Due to Michael Jondrals personal contact with the customers and the detailed reports and stories from Naples, customers repeatedly expressed their interest in visiting this truly magical city.
The visit of the factories, which represent a cornerstone of Michael Jondrals collections, turned every trip into something especially enjoyable! Resident manufactories like Finamore, Cesare Attolini or E. Marinella always provide a family atmosphere and an extensive guided tour.
The Cesare Attolini Tour
A real highlight of each customers trip to Napoli represents the annual visit of Cesare Attolini's manufactory.
Hotspots in Napoli
If we could inspire you to this wonderful journey, you are welcome to contact Mr. Jondral directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any future inquiries.
If you should decide to spontaneously explore Naples on your own, here are some of Michael Jondrals personal hotspots:
- Mariano Rubinacci
- Cesare Attolini
- Novelli - wonderful glasses; Jack Nicholson is a customer
- Capo di Monte - collection of painting
- Teatro San Carlo - Caruso has sung here
- Galleria Umberto - architectural pretty gallery, identically constructed like the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan
- Ciro a Mergellina - classical Neapolitan cuisine with an outstanding Branzino Fritto
- La Scialuppa - wonderful fish restaurant directly at the small harbor Borgo Marinari
- Pizzeria da Michele - right where they were invented
- Mimi alla Ferovia - classical Neapolitan cuisine
- Café Gambrinus - THE Café of Naples