Sunglasses "MADRAS Havana" with green lenses - handmade
Exclusive sunglasses by TBD - The Bespoke Dudes from Milan.
The frames of TBD Welt sunglasses are made of bioacetate, a material that is 100% biodegradable and recyclable. Handmade in Italy by skilled artisans, the eyewear features an understated yet bold aesthetic.
Each hinge is manually riveted by the craftsman and assembled by hand.
The MADRAS model is a tribute to the Greek shipowner and bon vivant Aristotle "Ari" Onassis - sun protection in a very special style!
- Model: Madras
- Color: Dark Havana
- Frame shape: Oval
- Lenses color: Green - Bottle Green
- 100% UV-Protection - Filter Category 3
- Material: 100% Cellulose Acetate - Bio Acetate
- Spectacle case made of recycled material
- Glasses cleaning cloth "TBD
Handmade in Italy!