Benedetto De Petrillo lives the tradition of Neapolitan tailoring, giving his collection a modern twist with a body-hugging and slightly shorter fit.
A strict attention to detail and a meticulous search for the best textiles make De Petrillo synonymous with high fashion. The result of many years of experience and passion.
"A De Petrillo jacket is a promise of love, where innovation, passion and elegance convey extraordinary emotions."
With this dark blue double-breasted blazer you will always be perfectly dressed. Pair it with trousers from Rota and a shirt from Borriello or Finamore and a tie from Petronius. "Smart Casual" with a turtleneck sweater by Fedeli or William Lockie and a pair of chinos from the Rota Sport collection.
MJ Special - All De Petrillo jackets and suits are finished, exclusively for MJ, with hand-stitched buttonholes!
- Linea Napoli - Model Vesuvio "The Blazer
- Material: 95% wool, 3% elastane, 2% cashmere - Panama Weave by Drago
- Color: Dark blue
- Rolling 6-button
- 2 egrets with Neapolitan lapel "Sciallato
- Tucked shirt shoulder "Spalla Camicia"
- Two patch pockets
- Three inside pockets
- Double hand stitching on lapels and pockets
- Half lined
- Two side slits
- Open sleeve length
- Blazer buttons "Bottone D'Oro
Handmade in Napoli!