fA highlight in our assortment!
Tellason was founded in 2009 by Tony Patella and Pete Searson and combines the influences of American workwear and denim culture with a modern look to the future. It is produced exclusively in the USA and only Japanese raw denim is processed.
In the case of the "Elgin" model presented here, it's a 12.5oz raw denim from Kaihara. A mid-rise with a slim fit showcases a modern fitting. Wear this authentic 5 pocket with a fold over length to showcase the distinctive visible selvedge selvage. Perfect with all bootees.
- Model "Elgin"
- Mid Rise Slim Tapered Fit
- Color: khaki - raw
- 12.5oz Kaihara Selvedge Japan Denim
- Material: 100% Cotton - Sanforized
- Front Button Fly
- Pockets with selvedge selvedge
- Stitching in typical gold cotton thread
- Original Tellason Leather Patch by Tanner Goods - Portland
- Length 36 inches
- Made in San Francisco California - USA!
We recommend choosing these jeans a little larger to compensate for shrinkage tolerance !