Striped shirt "Naples Nobility" with cocktail cuff - handmade
This classic shirt with "TYT" collar and "Cocktail" Neapolitan turn-up cuff stands out for its craftsmanship, modern cut and great comfort.
The model was developed in its dimensional composition by Borriello together with Michael Jondral and, with its longer sleeves and an equally longer overall length, meets the requirements of the market in wonderful combination with the characteristics of Neapolitan shirt tailoring.
A great classic from the Borriello - Napoli shirt manufactory.
The envelope cuff "Cocktail" is a tribute to the origins of Neapolitan shirt tailoring and found wonderful interpreters in the literary figure Curzio Malaparte, the comedian Antonio de Curtis, in short Totò and the Neapolitan nobility.
- "Sartoria" - exclusive model for Michael Jondral
- Material: 100% cotton - Twill 140's
- Color: ink blue, nut brown, white
- Pattern: stripes "Naples Nobility
- Collar "TYT" - large Neapolitan collar
- Collar stiffeners
- Turn-up cuff "Cocktail" with 2 buttons
- mother-of-pearl buttons
- Modern Fit Comfort (true size)
- 41 Borriello = 41 Finamore or Cesare Attolini
Hand sewn in Naples!