Brigatelli dal 1922
Sergio Nigri x Brigatelli dal 1922 x MJ: Leather jacket "The Field" with cashmere lining
The tiny Roman family business Brigatelli specializes in fine knitwear and has supplied its goods exclusively to the Vatican City for the past decades. Given the generational change and Michael Jondral's personal contact to Salvatore Brigatelli it was possible to collaborate and a small capsule collection "Brigatelli da 1922 per Michael Jondral" was born.
A new highlight of this collaboration is a small series of leather jackets. Salvatore Brigatelli's friend Sergio Nigri runs a small leather factory in Empoli and allowed the production of authentic pieces, which are lined with cashmere or down as a special feature.
All items were exclusively made for Brigatelli 1922 and are only available at Michael Jondral!
- Exclusive x MJ
- Model: "The Field"
- Material: Lamb suede
- Color: Sand - Tortona
- Guabello x Brigatelli pure cashmere lining
- 2 patch chest pockets with buttoned flap
- 2 pockets with buttoned flap
- 2 side pockets
- Front with 2-way-zip and concealed placket
- Stand-up collar with two snaps and zip for fold out hood
- Wind deflector with horn button
- Merino wool inner collar - removable
- 1 inside pocket with zip
- 1 buttoned inside pocket
- Snap buttons
100% Made in Italy!