Jacket "Bombato Elegante" made of pure wool flannel from Standeven - purely handcrafted
The fabric for this wonderful Orazio Luciano jacket was made in the English weaving mill of Standeven. The wool flannel combines volume and lightness, becoming a real eye-catcher especially with its double-breasted cut. It provides a stylish appearance and a great gentleman look.
This double-breasted jacket with the typical Neapolitan lapel "Bombato" goes perfectly with a Borriello or Finamore shirt, a Petronius or E.Marinella tie and a white linen pocket square from Simonnot Godard.
Pure handwork with Neapolitan sprezzatura!
- Jacket "Bombato Elegante"
- Material: 100% wool - Standeven 370 Gr. Oxbridge Flannel Super 120´s
- Color: Dark blue
- Lining: 100% brown Bemberg viscose
- Lapel "Bombato"
- Inserted shirt shoulder "Spalla Camicia"
- Three patch pockets
- Three inside pockets
- Hand embroidered buttonholes
- Double hand-stitching on lapel and pockets
- Two side slits
- Horn buttons
- Open sleeve length
Hand-sewn in Naples!