Rocky Mountain Featherbed
Rocky Mountain Featherbed x MJ: Down jacket "Christy Jacket" with lambskin collar
Rocky Mountain Featherbed was founded in the late 1960s in Jackson Hole - Wyoming. In 2005 the Japanese company 35 Summers Co. Ltd. acquired the trademark rights and started recreating the iconic garments from the Rocky Mountain Featherbed archive exclusively in Japan. In doing so they try to surpass the quality of the earlier originals and definitely succeed!
The "Christy Jacket" down jacket is an absolute classic in the Rocky Mountain Featherbed collection and reminds of the winter jackets of American rodeo cowboys. A perfect and warm companion. This jacket instantly transports your personal style and turns into an it-piece.
Complete your "Urban Cowboy" look with a denim "Western" shirt from Boriello, jeans from Resolute or Tellason, a belt from Silver Ostrich and the unique "Urban Rodeo" boots from Saint Crispin's!
- Down jacket "Christy Jacket"
- Material: 100% nylon - 70 Denier Tec
- Color: Emerald
- Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feathers - Waterresistant EU-Down
- Leather yoke - Lambskin
- Lambskin wool collar
- Two slanted outer pockets with velcro fastener
- Lining made of the same material as outside
- Lining: Light blue - Sky
- One inside pocket with zip
- Extended back length
- Snap buttons with mother-of-pearl insert
Made in Japan!