Rocky Mountain Featherbed was founded in the late 1960's in Jackson Hole - Wyoming. In 2005, the Japanese company 35 Summers Co. Ltd. took over the brand rights and produces the already iconic cult objects from the Rocky Mountain Featherbed archives exclusively in Japan. In typical Japanese fashion, they try to surpass the quality of the earlier originals and succeed brilliantly!
The down jacket "Christy Jacket" is a classic in the collection of Rocky Mountain Featherbed and reminds of the winter jackets of the American rodeo cowboys. Today a perfect warming partner for your casual style. Innovative, this Jackee transports your personal style and becomes a cult object.
Complete your "Urban Cowboy" look with a denim shirt "Western" by Borriello, jeans by Resolute, a belt by Silver Ostrich and the unique boots "Urban Rodeo" by Saint Crispin's!
Limited edition and only available in limited quantities - MJ Exclusive!
- Down Jacket "Christy Jacket"
- Material: 100% Nylon - 70 Denier Tec
- Color: Yellow - Yellow
- Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feathers - Waterresistant EU-Dawn
- Shoulder saddle made of soft lamb nappa - leather
- Leather saddle with cut edge
- Collar made of grown lambskin
- 2 slanted outside pockets - doubled with velcro fastener
- lining made of same material as outside
- lining color plum - plume
- 1 inside pocket with zip
- Extended back length
- Press studs with mother of pearl insert
Made in Japan!