Thomas Riemer Wien
Travel bag "Heiligenkreuz" made of khaki goatskin - handcrafted
In addition to his beautiful glove collection Mr. Riemer now has a small collection of exclusive travel bags. His knack for fine yet sturdy leather quality led him to this idea, as well as the fact of never owning a suitable bag for a weekend trip or a business meeting himself.
A handmade bag made of Spanish goatskin. The leather is durable and lightweight. It stands out with its silky surface texture. The firm and dense fabric offers durability and great softness at the same time. The bag can be opened from the top with a 2-way zipper and provides a large storage space.
- Travel bag "Heiligenkreuz"
- Material: Goatskin
- Color: Forest green
- Orange cotton twill lining
- " handles of the same leather - can be worn over the shoulder
- 1 large storage compartment with 2-way zipper
- 1 side inner pocket with zip
- 2 side inner pockets
- Size: ca. 52 x 30 x 22cm
Handmade in Hungary!