The "Labrador" winter jacket is a classic parka. It was originally designed for the cold winter temperatures of Newfoundland and, apart from some modernization in manufacturing, has not changed since. The shimmering cotton gabardine was made from a water-resistant vintage yarn, making it a perfect companion for cold winter weather. The fabric has been gently pre-washed, giving it its great vintage character. The filling is made of recycled polyester and is not inferior to a down filling in terms of thermal value. The hood and cuffs are lined with lambskin and the hood is edged with a removable wreath of fake fur. The parka "Labrador" is the authentic vision of the English Arctic parka, as it was used on many expeditions. In today's interpretation, it proves to be a faithful companion over a sports jacket, as well as over a suit. A parka that belongs to Grenfell's icons and expresses their tireless attention to detail.
Original Grenfell Cloth is a tightly woven cotton gabardine material made from extra long staple cotton fibers, which has a very high wind and water resistance. Since its development in 1923, it has been used for luxury outdoor clothing and is named after Sir Wilfred Grenfell.
- Model "Labrador
- Material: 100% Cotton - Original Grenfell Cotton Cloth
- Color: Olive green
- Water repellent
- Hood with detachable "Fake-Fur" wreath and lambskin lining
- Sleeve ends with lambskin cuff
- Waist drawstring adjustable
- Inner lining made of pure cotton in light brown
- Filling made of receycelte polyester PRIMALOFT
- 2 side pockets with buttoned flap
- 2 slash muff pockets with press studs
- Grenfell vintage label
- horn buttons
100% Made in London - GB!