Limited Edition x MJ: Shirt-Jacket "DQ-Teba" made of Irish Looped-Linen
A jacket with a royal history.
The first Teba jacket was made in London's Savile Row, as a hunting jacket, for King Alfonso XIII of Spain. The King gave this jacket to his friend and hunting partner, the Count of Teba, who thus became the namesake of this jacket. The Teba jacket was born!
The Teba jacket is a cross between a jacket and an overshirt. Its unlined shirt construction gives it a casual look, but its sartorial background gives it a formal influence.
Justo Gimeno has made the Teba jacket an icon of the Spanish wardrobe today.
The "DQ" model presented here combines the shape of a sporty jacket with the comfort of a cardigan.
Limited Edition: fabric and model curated by Michael Jondral and finished by Justo Gimeno. Only 6 jackets available!
- Justo Gimeno exclusive x MJ
- Limited Edition "Coolest Linen"
- DQ Teba
- Material: 100% Linen - Original Irish Linen
- Pattern: Pied de Poule "Looped
- Color: Natural white, Olive green
- Lapel "Notchless"
- 3 button
- 3 patch pockets
- Round cut "Jacket Cut"
- 1 inside pocket buttonable
- Sleeves with 2 buttoned shirt cuff
- 2 side slits
- Stone walnut buttons
- Made in Zaragoza - Spain!