Limited Edition x MJ: Outdoor jacket "The Gentry" made of napped loden from Leichtfried
Justo Gimeno has turned the Teba jacket into an iconic Spanish fashion piece. A jacket with royal history.
From his experience as a royal hunting outfitter Justo Gimeno has put all his skills into the creation of this outdoor jacket. Michael Jondral has curated the details and materials in the process and an exclusive collaboration emerged.
The Montiera outdoor jacket "The Gentry" is inspired by historical hunting jackets from Holland & Holland, Purdey, Barbour and Chrysalis and stands out with its functional and luxurious details.
The perfect jacket for your trip to the countryside, the autumnal hike or as an overcoat over your sporty jacket. A great look for the true "The Gentry"!
Limited Edition: Brisbane Moss x Justo Gimeno exclusively for Michael Jondral!
- Limited Edition "The Gentry"
- Montiera Outdoor-Jacke
- Material: 100% Merino wool - Napped loden from Leichtfried - Styria
- Color: Dark brown
- Ink blue cotton lining
- Fabric between outer material and lining
- Velvet trimmed under-collar
- Detachable wind deflector
- Raglan shoulder
- Front with 2-way zip and concealed placket
- 2 patch pockets with buttoned flap and velvet trim
- 2 chest pockets "Warmer" with velvet inner border
- 1 buttoned inside pocket
- Sleeves with smooth finish
- Horn buttons
- Comfort Fit
Made in Zaragoza - Spain!
This jacket has a wide fit - note our sizes!