The quilted jacket "Denham Rider" is the icon in the Lavenham collection and looks back on 50 years of tradition!
A modernized form of the classic warm-up jacket of equestrian sports. An ideal transition jacket that can be worn perfectly over vests and all knitted garments or simply as a great everyday jacket over a jacket or suit.
Lavenham's exclusive lavender fabric insulates and provides moisture resistance. Lining and exterior provide a double layer of warmth and the quilted compartments are filled with recycled polyester wadding to trap heat.
- Quilted jacket "Denham Rider
- Material: 100% Lavender Polyester - Lavenham Exclusive
- 2 inch diamond quilting
- Filling: Polyester wadding - 65% recycled fibers
- Color: Navy blue
- Knitted collar and cuffs
- pocket edges and hems trimmed with cotton cord
- Raglan sleeves
- 2 patch outside pockets
- 1 inside pocket
- 2 short side slits
- Front with snap fasteners - Cover with Lavenham logo
100% Made in England!