L'Impermeabile x Michael Jondral: "The Heritage Ulster" coat in a wool blend
L'IMPERMEABILE - an iconic collection from the workshops of the Tuscan Landi family.
In 1948, grandfather Lando Landi founded "Ditta Elios". A company that initially specialized in the production of men's shirts. Over the decades, the strategy changed and Landi became a specialist in raincoats.
The now third generation founded the L'Impermeabile brand, which continues to reinterpret coats and jackets from historical models.
Under the influence and advice of designer and vintage professional Romano Ridolfi, the L'Impermeabile collection is evolving into a highlight that reimagines practical clothing and uses innovative materials.
The coat "The Heritage Ulster" is a modern interpretation of an Italian uniform coat from the 1940s. A coat like the one worn by company founder Lando Landi, as a modern interpretation. A great all-rounder that suits all sporty occasions. Whether over a jacket or suit or simply with a pair of chinos or 5 pocket denim. Classic goes Outerwear!
- Model: "The Heritage Ulster
- Material: 70% Wool, 20% Polyester, 5% Polyamide, 5% Other Fibres - Tecnical Loden
- Color: Loden green
- Lapel collar "Ulster Cut
- Undercollar in contrasting color rust with zig-zag stitching
- 2 slanted pockets with large flap
- 1 breast pocket
- 2 inside pockets - 1x with zip, 1x buttoned
- Inner lining made of mix cotton
- Center slit
- stone nut buttons "Pulsante di Carozo
SIZES - M=EU50, L=EU52, XL=EU54, XXL=EU56
100% Made in Italy!