Jacket "Steve Overshirt" in plaid wool flannel
Valstar Milano - The Original!
The Valstarino jacket is a true icon of Italian design, just like a piece of furniture or a lamp by Achille Castiglioni, a Vespa scooter or the legendary Fiat 500. The Valstarino was designed in 1935 and has remained virtually unchanged ever since. The signature piece and the pride and joy of Valstar.
Here, Valstar interprets a Canadian lumberjack shirt as a modern overshirt. The signature design and its flattering silhouette ensure that it looks good on everyone. Pair it with a polo shirt from G.Inglese, jeans or chinos from Rota-Sport, and boots from Sanders for a perfect building block to your wardrobe.
- Model: Steve Overshirt
- Material: 100% wool - wool flannel
- Pattern: Lumberjack check "Timber
- Color: Red, Forest green, Gold, Black
- 2 patch breast pockets with buttoned flap
- Front buttoned
- 2 side pockets with slanted opening
- 2 inside pocket
- Lining: 52% acetate, 48% viscose
- Small flat collar "Shirt-Collar
- Cuffs with buttoned cuffs
- Inner lining with printed Valstar emblem
- Horn buttons "Valstar Milano
SIZES - S=EU48, M=EU50, L=EU52, XL=EU54, XXL=EU56, 3XL=EU58
100% Made in Italy!