Jacket "Shetland Valstarino" made of pure wool - Shetland tweed
Valstar Milano - The original!
The Valstarino jacket is a true icon of Italian design, just like a piece of furniture or a lamp by Achille Castiglioni, a Vespa scooter or the legendary Fiat 500. The Valstarino was developed in 1935 and has remained almost unchanged since then. The characteristic piece and the pride of the Valstar house.
The Valstarino jacket is in many ways the modern blazer. The historically classic design and flattering silhouette ensure it looks good on everyone. In winter with sartorial flannel trousers, a denim shirt or a turtleneck sweater or simply as a companion to jeans or chinos - the Valstarino is always a wonderful companion.
- Model: Shetland Valstarino
- Material: 100% wool - Shetland tweed
- Pattern: Houndstooth Pattern
- Color: Greige, Brown, Burgundy Red - Multicolor
- 2 patch pockets with buttoned flap, pleat and side entry
- 2 inside pockets
- Knitted collar with 2 buttons
- Knitted cuffs
- Lined - Luxury Bemberg-Silk Lining with padding and Valstar crest
- Horn buttons "Valstar Milano"
- Slim fit
SIZES - S=EU48, M=EU50, L=EU52, XL=EU54, XXL=EU56, 3XL=EU58
100% Made in Italy!