HOWLIN' jacket "A Forgotton Pleasure Jacket" in cotton blend
Howlin' is an Antwerp brand with authentic roots in Scotland and Ireland. They have been producing high-quality knitwear since 1981 and founded the Howlin' label in 2009. Traditional knitting techniques in a modern interpretation.
Here is a jacket that puts a modern spin on the traditional utility jacket model and combines the creativity of Belgian design with workwear culture in a fun way.
This patchwork jacket is the ideal companion for colder days and complements your casual outfit perfectly. Great with chinos from Rota or simply with jeans made from original Japanese denim from Resolute!
HOWLIN' - WOOLEN WONDERS WITH FUN!
GENEROUS FIT - IF A REGULAR FIT IS DESIRED, PLEASE CHOOSE ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN USUAL.
- Model: patchwork jacket "A Forgotton Pleasure Jacket"
- Material: 97% cotton, 3% spandex - elastic corduroy
- Color: rust brown, eggplant, petrol blue, sand - multicolor
- Dish collar
- 3 patch pockets with flap
- Buttoned front
- Sporty ribbed cuffs
- Press studs - Japanese Press Buttons
- Generous Fit
SIZES - S=48, M=50, L=52, XL=54
Made in Belgium with a smile😉!