Light gray suit "Modern Chalkstripe" made of wool and cashmere from Loro Piana - purely handcrafted
A suit completely in the spirit of our role models and gentleman icons, such as Cary Grant, Gary Cooper or the Duke of Windsor.
This wonderful suit is made of an excellent fabric from Loro Piana. The finest Tasmanian merino wool Super 170's and luxurious cashmere merged into a great garment. Named after its beautiful light gray color and greige stripes "The Modern Chalkstripe".
The 3-button style and slightly wider lapel are typical details that Michael Jondral always picks. Trademarks of the Neapolitan jacket, which offer a perfect silhouette.
An ideal companion for fall and winter. Style this suit with a shirt and tie from Cesare Attolini, suspenders from Albert Thurston and suede loafers from Saint Crispin's as a finishing touch. The three patch pockets emphasize the suit's sporty character and allow it to be worn with a turtleneck sweater as well.
- Mod.: AUK37 PUZ3 - "Modern Chalkstripe"
- Material: 94% wool 170´s, 6% cashmere - Loro Piana Luxury Suit
- Color: Light gray, Greige
- Three-button style
- Shirt shoulder "Spalla Camicia"
- Unlined - Bemberg Twill lining details
- Three patch pockets
- Double hand stitching
- Two side slits
- Horn buttons
- Buttoned front with waistband "Pancerina"
- No pleat
- Slanted side pockets "American Pocket"
- Two buttoned back pockets
- 4,5cm waistband
- Waistband extension with sartorial hooks "Gancio"
- Side Adjusters
- Suspender buttons
- Open length
- Foot width 20cm
Hand sewn in Naples!