Thomas Riemer Wien
Gloves "Belvedere" made of deerskin with cashmere lining - hand sewn
Thomas Riemer once said: "A glove deserves to be celebrated". Fascinated by this statement Michael Jondral had to include these handmade gloves "TR Handschuhe Wien" to his collection.
Handmade gloves made of deerskin. The leather is wind-resistant, thin and light and stands out with its individual silky structure. The firm and dense fabric offers durability but is soft at the same time. The cashmere lining makes these gloves the perfect companions for the cold winter days. A unique treat for your hands!
- Material: Deerskin - Vintage Texture
- Color: Terracotta - Russet
- Machine seams in terracotta
- Lining: Green cashmere
- Finish on the inside with slit and snap button
- Slightly extended cuff with dark brown welt
Handmade in Hungary!