Striped shirt "Naples Nobility" with "Cocktail" cuff - handcrafted
This classic shirt with "TYT" collar and Neapolitan double-cuff wins you over with its handwork, modern cut and great comfort.
The shirt's cut was customized by Borriello together with Michael Jondral. That way it meets the requirements of the market in wonderful combination with the qualities of Neapolitan shirt tailoring, having longer sleeves and an overall longer length.
A great classic from the shirt atelier of Borriello - Napoli.
The double-cuff "Cocktail" pays homage to the origins of Neapolitan shirt tailoring and found magnificent interprets in the literary figure Curzio Malaparte, the comedian Antonio de Curtis and the Neapolitan nobility.
- "Sartoria" - Exclusive model for Michael Jondral
- Material: 100% cotton - Pop 140
- Color: Dark blue, white, burgundy
- Pattern: Stripes "Naples Nobility"
- Collar "TYT" - big Neapolitan collar
- Collar stays
- Double-cuff "Cocktail" with 2 buttons
- Mother-of-pearl buttons
- Modern Fit Comfort (true size)
- 41 Borriello = 41 Finamore or Cesare Attolini
Hand sewn in Naples!
Since 1977, the Borriello family has been producing shirts in traditional Neapolitan style. Hand-crafted collar and shoulder, as well as Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and buttonholes embroidered with silk yarn are just some parts of 8 points that are crafted by hand.