Striped shirt "Multistripe" with cocktail cuff - handcrafted
This classic shirt with collar "TYT" and Neapolitan turn-up cuff "Cocktail" convinces with its handwork, modern cut and a great wearing comfort.
The model was developed in its dimensional composition by Borriello together with Michael Jondral and, with its longer sleeves and an equally longer overall length, meets the requirements of the market in wonderful combination with the characteristics of Neapolitan shirt tailoring.
A great classic from the shirt manufactory Borriello - Napoli.
The envelope cuff "Cocktail" is a tribute to the origins of Neapolitan shirt tailoring and found wonderful interpreters in the literary Curzio Malaparte or the comedian Antonio de Curtis, short Totò.
- "Sartoria" - Exclusive model for Michael Jondral
- Material: 100% cotton - Pop 140
- Color: Burgundy, white - Multicolor
- Pattern: "Multistripe"
- Collar "TYT" - Large Neapolitan collar
- Turn-up cuff "Cocktail" with 2 buttons
- Mother-of-pearl buttons;
- Modern Fit Comfort (true size)
- 41 Borriello = 41 Finamore oder Cesare Attolini
Handcrafted in Naples!
Since 1977, the Borriello family has been producing shirts in traditional Neapolitan style. Hand-crafted collar and shoulder, as well as Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and buttonholes embroidered with silk yarn are just some parts of 8 points that are crafted by hand.