"Gentry Sport" suit made of cotton and wool by Ferla - handmade
Benedetto De Petrillo lives the tradition of Neapolitan tailoring and gives his collection a modern twist with a body-hugging and slightly shorter fit.
A strict attention to detail and careful search for the best textiles make De Petrillo synonymous with high fashion. The result of many years of experience and passion.
"A De Petrillo jacket is a promise of love where innovation, passion and elegance convey extraordinary emotions."
With this cotton and wool suit from Ferla you will always be perfectly dressed on autumn days. Something more casual with a polo shirt from G.Inglese or Neapolitan sartorial with a shirt from Borriello and a tie from Petronius or E.Marinella - simply always well dressed!
MJ Special - All jackets and suits from De Petrillo are finished with hand-embroidered buttonholes, exclusively for MJ!
- Model: Linea Benny - Model Caracciolo "Gentry Sport"
- Material: 52% cotton, 48% wool - Ferla
- Color: Light brown melange - Tipo Denim
- Rolling 3-button
- Pushed-in shirt shoulder "Spalla Camicia"
- Three patch pockets with "Soffietto" pleat
- Three inside pockets
- Double hand stitch on lapels and pockets
- Two side slits
- Horn buttons
- Trousers with two pleats "Inverted Pleats"
- Side waist adjusters
- Suspender buttons
- Open length
- Very high waist
- Wide leg
- Foot width 22cm
Handmade in Napoli!