Mr. Douglas Cordeaux, manager of Fox Brothers, the weaving mill of the best flannel fabrics in the world, enables Michael Jondral to purchase rare Fox fabrics and Heritage fabric coupons from the Fox archives ! A part of the MJ collection thus gathered is now available here.
The Flannel Check collection is strongly inspired by the fabric archives of the Fox Brothers from the 1920s and 30s. An extravagant use of colours and patterns, woven according to the original recipes, in a superfine merino wool. These genuine flannels from the West of England are made in Somerset and woven without compromise.
- Width 150cm
- Length 2,5m - quantity for 1 jacket, depending on size
- Material: 100% wool - Superfine Merino
- Color: brown, blue, green
- Fabric type: Woollen Flannel
- Pattern: Alexander Windowpane
- Weight: 400/430gr.
- Year of origin approx. 2016
100% Made in Somerset - GB!