FAY ARCHIVE x Michael Jondral: Zip-vest "Orsetto" made of Bouclé teddy-fleece
Under the influence and advice of style icon Alessandro Squarzi, FAY Archive was founded as a Capsule Collection and has set itself the task of re-staging the legendary firefighter's jacket and other items.
The "Orsetto-Gilet" zip-vest takes its look and feel from a teddy bear, making it a wonderful addition to your sporty winter wardrobe with a funny twist. Simply layered over a warm jumper, it serves as a modern outdoor jacket.
As a body warmer, the "Fireman 4 Ganci" jacket from the same collection makes a perfect winter jacket.
- Zip-vest "Orsetto-Gilet"
- Material: Bouclé-Fleece 80% polyester, 20% acrylic - Teddy-look
- Stone Washed
- Color: dark blue
- Tec fabric applications in black
- Knitted wool blend inside
- Vertical chest pocket with zip
- 2 slanted side pockets with zip
- Zipper with red Fay detail
- Stand-up collar
100% Made in Italy.