FAY ARCHIVE x Michael Jondral: Outdoor jacket "Fireman Down - 4 Ganci"
The outdoor jacket "Fireman 4 Ganci" is a modern take on the iconic firefighter jackets, which brought FAY great success in the late 1980s. Brand owner Diego Della Valle had seen the work jackets of the New York Fire Department during a trip to the US. With the special feature of snap hooks he brought this style into the world of sportswear. An iconic jacket was born!
Under the influence and advice of style icon Alessandro Squarzi, FAY Archive was founded as a Capsule Collection and has set itself the task of re-staging the legendary firefighter's jacket.
Fay is now under the wings of Tod's Spa, which Diego Dalle Valle has led to world wide popularity.
This jacket will impress you with its lightness and will keep you warm with its down filling. The perfect winter companion!
FAY ARCHIVE x MJ - a special collaboration
- Model: Fireman Down - 4 Ganci
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers - new down class 1 EU-Norm EN 12935
- Color: Dark blue - Inside: Orange
- Four snap hooks "4 Ganci"
- One front pocket with zip
- Two patch pockets with leather details
- Vintage corduroy collar
- Sleeve edges made of vintage leather
100% Made in Italy.