Exclusive for Michael Jondral: Leather jacket "The Luxury Field" made of finest goat suede - handmade
Alfredo Rifugio is known as the king of handmade leather jackets. Many years of experience with scissors, needles and thimbles promoted him to the Olympus of leather manufactures. Finely selected qualities in goat suede, deerskin or grown lambskin are the material from which dreams come true in this tailor shop for leather goods. And Sartoria per la Pelle!
Here the jacket "The Luxury Field" in very soft Sardinian goat suede with a lining in a cashmere blend. The very soft touch and the light weight, make this jacket a perfect companion for the cooler season. As a special detail, the removable collar made of grown lambskin shows. On the colder days a wonderful flatterer and a great eye-catcher!
Perfectly combined with a cashmere turtleneck by Fedeli or Di Poldo, corduroy pants by Rota and boots by Saint Crispin's or Edward Green.
- Leather jacket "The Luxury Field
- Material: Rough leather - goat suede
- Color: Greige
- 4 bellows patch pockets with buttoned flap and hand stitching
- Lining made of a flannel cloth in cashmere blend from Drago weaving mill
- Lining color: dark blue
- 2 inside pockets with buttoned leather flap
- collar made of grown lambskin - removable
- middle slit
- Cuffs with buttoned cuffs
- Buttonholes embroidered by hand
- Seams docked with hand stitch
- horn buttons
- pure handwork
Handmade in Naples!
Letzter Bestelltag für internationale Sendungen ist Sonntag, der 17. Dezember.