Checked sports jacket "Shirt Pocket" made of pure wool by Ferla - handmade
Benedetto De Petrillo lives the tradition of Neapolitan tailoring and gives his collection a modern twist with a body-hugging and slightly shorter fit.
A strict attention to detail and careful search for the best textiles make De Petrillo synonymous with high fashion. The result of many years of experience and passion.
This checked sports jacket "Shirt Pocket" made of pure wool from Ferla is a wonderful building block for your casual outfit. In the style of an overshirt, it impresses with its completely unlined finish and its lightness. Particularly striking are the three large flap pockets and the soft shirt shoulder, which emphasizes the Neapolitan origins of this jacket.
Perfectly combined with corduroy trousers from Rota Sport, a turtleneck sweater and suede boots from Sanders.
- Model: Sports jacket "Shirt Pocket"
- Material: 100% wool - Ferla
- Pattern: Nuovo Galles
- Color: greige, sand, brown, wine red
- Single-breasted shirt shape with a plate collar
- 5-button with attached “Cannollo” strip
- Pushed-in shirt shoulder "Spalla Camicia"
- 3 patch pockets with flaps
- Buttoned cuffs "Shirt-Cuff"
- Horn buttons
Handmade in Napoli!