CA Archivio Storico: Suit "Nobilità Campagna" made of Scottish lambswool - purely handcrafted
This suit with exclusive "Windowpane" pattern is one of the most exclusive pieces from Cesare Attolini. An exceptional quality, which you can feel just from trying it on.
The fabric was woven from Scottish lambswool exclusively for Cesare Attolini. The material gives the fabric a special volume and luxurious feel.
The 3-button-style and slightly wider lapel, trademark of the Neapolitan jacket are Michael Jondral's preferred details.
Limited Edition. Exclusively for MJ: Only 4 suits available!
- CA Archivio Storico
- Mod.: AUK35 PUZ3 - "Nobilità Campagna"
- Material: 100% wool - Fox Brother´s Fox Classic Flannel
- Pattern: Windowpane
- Color: Light brown, russet, aubergine
- Inserted shirt shoulder "Spalla Camicia"
- Semi-lined - Brown Bemberg-Twill lining details
- Two patch pockets
- Two side slits
- Horn buttons
- Buttoned front with waistband "Pancerina"
- No pleats
- Slanted side pockets "American Pocket"
- Two buttoned back pockets
- 4,5cm waistband
- Waistband extension with sartorial hooks "Gancio"
- Side Adjusters
- Suspender buttons
- Open length
- Foot width 20cm
Hand sewn in Naples!