Thomas Riemer Wien
Bag "Heiligenkreuz" brown goatskin - handmade
In addition to his beautiful glove collection, Mr. Riemer now also has a small collection of exclusive travel bags. His wonderful knack for fine and at the same time robust leather qualities brought him to this idea, as well as the fact of never owning a suitable bag for a weekend trip or business meeting himself.
Now a bag, purely handmade and made of Spanish goatskin. The leather is durable and lightweight. It captivates with the individual silky structure of the surface. The firm and dense fiber fabric makes it at the same time very robust with great softness. The bag opens generously from the top, with a 2-way zip and offers a large and secure storage space. A perfect bag to complement your weekend getaway.
- Tote-Bag "Heiligenkreuz
- Material: goatskin
- Color: Fango Brown - Walnut
- Inner lining made of cotton twill in orange
- 2 handles in the same leather - length allows shouldering
- 1 large storage compartment with 2 way zip to open
- 1 side inner pocket with zip
- 2 side inner pockets
- Metal: Brass - Solid Brass
- Shoulder strap made of black cotton canvas - adjustable length
- Dimensions: approx. 40 x 33 x 18cm
Handmade in Hungary!